Law is not some esoteric concept that exists in a vacuum, but rather another aspect of business, of profit and loss. Flexible minds seek the best means to achieve a business purpose first through legal outcomes and acumen. Patent disputes, commercial litigation, government contracts and intellectual property prosecution (patent filing, trademarks and the like) are just a few of the concerns that we handle for businesses all over the world. From start-up and venture-backed new companies to established multi-national companies and sovereign governments, our talented attorneys consistently help clients manage disputes, negotiate transactions, and protect their intellectual property rights and assets in an aggressive, effective and yet cost-sensitive manner. We do this by remaining open to new ideas and Embracing clients’ understanding of their business. Call us today to learn more 877-768-7802 or e-mail email@example.com. Flexible ideas, flexible fees, and infinitely flexible solutions by DunlapWeaver.
Ratings, Reviews & News
Ellis handled our complex contract litigation matter very well. He took the time to clearly explain what the issues were, what the process would be, and what to expect. Our case was resolved successfully and at a very reasonable cost. I would definitely use his services again if needed, and would highly recommend him.
- George, a Litigation client (5 star review)
- Upgrading Your Military Discharge after Adverse Action September 12, 2014
- Creditors’ Defenses During Bankruptcy September 8, 2014
- The artistry of small business start-up valuation. September 6, 2014
- American Photographic Artists (Washington DC) Presents: DunlapWeaver’s NextSteps Copyright Infringement March 26, 2013
- Court Rules That the USPTO Has Been Incorrectly Calculating Patent Term Adjustment December 19, 2012